- LLR – Life life Rodan
- RO – Rodans Odyssey
- Assets – Something that you possess with the expectation that it will provide you with benefit in the future without costing you further.
- Liabilities – Something which you own which costs you, for example a mortgage, car loan or long term phone contract which you have an obligation to pay. Liabilities generally cost you until they are settled.
- Net-worth – Net worth is the amount by which your assets exceed your liabilities. For example if you have £10 and owe £3 to the bank. your assets are £10 and liabilities £3 and your net worth is £10-£3 = £7.
- Savings Rate (SR) – Please see here
- Rate of Return (ROR) – Rate of return is the gain or loss made an investment or on a sum of money (as interest) over time, normally shown as a percentage for example a 5% ROR on a £100 investment would be £105.
- ROI – Return on Investment.
The above are not 100% defined, but my own understanding as applied here.